Additional Credit Opportunities (aside from independent projects):
QUARTER 1 and 2 OPPORTUNITIES: Completed
- Boundary Waters Canoe Trip
- St. Croix Falls Fish Hatchery Day Outing
- White Water State Park Camping Trip
- Advisory Barn Bluff Day Outing
- Youth Build Job Opportunity
- Feed My Starving Children
- Heritage Project Advisory Exhibit
- Halloween Advisory Decoration Contest: Oct 29 and 30
- Holocaust survivor speaker, Dr. Fisch: October 29, 9:30 A.M. at JCLC
- Presentation Day
- Speaker Series Marketing Committee Member
- Ongoing weekly projects, weekly writing samples, and weekly current events
- Seminar and Reading Group Projects
- Qt 1 Transformational Outcomes Journal - required
- Personal Learning Plan (PLP) - required
- Stars Fall Conference:1 night field trip to Camp Ripley. This is a leadership conference where they do a lot of team building activities. Nov. 11 and 1
- "Family Dinner" - Friday, December 11
- Base Camp Advisory Outing - Monday, December 14, 9 am sharp
- Spirit Week - Monday, December 14 - Friday, December 18
- Urban Boat Builders Job Opportunity, representative coming to speak on Wednesday, January 6
- St. Paul College tour every Tuesday at 10. If you're interested let me know and I will arrange a tour.
- Rebuilding Together: A chance to go out into the community and help build/repair homes. Gain experience in home construction.
- Sea Life Aquarium at MOA, date undecided
- Accuplacer test every Wednesday. Let me know when you're ready to take it.
- Emily Program speaker, January.
- Nami speaker, February
- Advisory outing: ice skating, Monday, Feb 1
****Most of these opportunities are optional, but ALL have huge potential for extra credit. Don't pass up these experiences!****